Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Acrylic nails supplies question?

hi, i want to do my own nails but i have no idea what the stuff is that i need. the lady that does my nails has gone away and i dont know what the stuff is that she uses. please could you tell me where to buy the acrylic nail stuff like the powder liquid things glitter for the tips etc. thanks. 10 points will be rewarded.Acrylic nails supplies question?
I do my own nails at home and I buy all of my supplies from Sally's Beauty supplies. I live in New York and all together for the clear acrylic and the glitter acrylic and the nail tips of course, I paid under $40.00. And I can do my nails over and over again. I just did mine last night, used the silver glitter acrylic came out awesome. Again I buy all of my supplies from Sally's.Acrylic nails supplies question?
Try Sally's Beauty supply. Good luck if you have never applied the acrylic on yourself. It takes a skilled trained hand to do it. You are better off getting them done somewhere else because the product and all the supplies you will need will be expensive. Its not that cheap to do it yourself. Believe me! Don't go to those cheap discount salons that you find on every street corner in your neighborhood, you'll get what you pay for and risk of infection!!! Go to a reputable salon, ask friends and family where they go they can refer you to someone. If you are a student, most salons will give you a studen discount. Good luck! I get my product from the supplier only because I am a licensed nail tech, but ask a Sally rep and they can tell you whats their best product.
you can buy nail packs at the shopping centre and chemist they usually have full artificial nails and glue, all u do is find the right size for your nail and glue it on then just cut it to the lenght that u want.


you can do a search that shows u how to apply them just type in artificial nails how to and there u will find heaps of links to show you how to apply them.


other nails such as gel tips you need a uv light and gel also glue to stick them on to then 1 coat of gel and put ya finger under the uv light then another coat then light then another coat so there's 3 layers of gel.


but for you the best would be the full lenght nails that u can get anywhere, instruction's will be inside.


hope all this helps
I have bought every kit imaginable to do my own nails. And I must say the little bit of cash they want is worth it. I know your lady is gone,,but try another salon. Plus you are putting your nails at risk for fungus. Yes I did mine for awhile and it was very time consuming not to mention the lovely mess I made!! I am a self doer so this seemed to be a great idea! By the time I got to the point of polish I wish I had never started! If you are insitint on doing them, go to a salon and buy from them or as they all say, sally or wally world has all you need.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment