Friday, January 15, 2010

Will my low budget cemetery idea catch on? I supply the lots, shovels, wood and nails and my customers do?

the rest at a huge savings. The service will be conducted by a hologram of the funeral director and accompanied by a recorded program. Paper flowers will fill the room.Will my low budget cemetery idea catch on? I supply the lots, shovels, wood and nails and my customers do?
Well, ya got a problem here. I already have that market sewed up.





My low cost service, $29.95, is a top seller. Really very simple. I tie a gopher to each foot of the dearly departed and fire a warning shot.Will my low budget cemetery idea catch on? I supply the lots, shovels, wood and nails and my customers do?
What about a Drive-In funeral, where you drive up to the first vacant one-plot-fits-all space and simply slide the coffin off your back seat into the hole? If it's not big enough, you just ask the attendant to ';Supersize me';. You can pay the fee by credit card at the machine located at the exit barrier. A nice idea would be to incorporate an automated car-wash too .....
I like the idea, but what about just wood, gas and a match. Land is getting expensive these days. Or maybe 1/4 size lots to bury people standing up. Not much of an answer but I'm for it.
It depends on how much money people really save over the traditional funeral.





That and if the whole scheme is 100% lawful...
I love it!!! I'm not payin for the hologram though, I will just order a singing telegram for the eulogy.
I think it depends on who your customers are.
Great idea.


Do you offer a lay-away plan ?
Will I have to bury myself? You should install a cremation-o-matic too with a coin dispenser.
Nah there is nothing like the human touch
I don't know maybe, I don't see people that sad who would want to bury them themselves.
Not for me.


Maybe my cheapo friends.


I dont want to take up any space on earth when I'm dead.
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment