Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I will be doing hair and nails what supplies should i buy for just starting?

just starting cosmetology for the first time what all supplies should i buy for the first time for just starting?I will be doing hair and nails what supplies should i buy for just starting?
Usually, schools provide you with a kit with everything you need in it. It's included in your tuition fee. I'm not sure though, so try calling your school first to find out.





If they don't provide you with a kit, they should give you a list of things you need. I'd start shopping from there.I will be doing hair and nails what supplies should i buy for just starting?
My school is having us purchase a big kit with all the supplies we'll need- shears, clippers, mannequin heads, curling irons, straighteners, hair clips, and who knows what else. You should either be instructed to purchase a kit, or given a list of needed supplies by the school, as different institutions will require different supplies.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment