Friday, January 15, 2010

How much are the supplies for gel toes nails and where can I buy them? Online?

Yesterday I got my toenails done with the glitter gel toes and it seemed really easy. She had the gel stuff, and after she filed my nails a little she just poured the glitter on, shook off the extra, and then put my toenails underneath this light apppartus. WELL... I don't want to pay the 45 it costs everytime I want this done or the 20 to get them filled so I was wondering if it is harder than it looks or where I can buy these supplies so I can do my toenails myself?!?How much are the supplies for gel toes nails and where can I buy them? Online?
Visit www.gelousnails.com


The Website has a store and it offers a Uv Light and a gel color kit.


I beleive you can also buy glitter, If you don;t see it in the store, ask


for it. They can get it for you.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment