Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you know where I can buy nail care, nail art supplies in Hong Kong?

I'll be going to Hong Kong very soon. Can anyone recommend a great nail/beauty supply store there? Thanks.Do you know where I can buy nail care, nail art supplies in Hong Kong?
im from hong kong so i hope i can help u.


sasa (pink logo, most popular, u can find many taiwan n japanese brands here too)


bonjour (blue logo, almost as popular as sasa, the only difference is tat it offers cheaper products so u may not find so much labels there)


mannings (orange logo, least beauty n nail art supplies)


watsons (teal logo, the one in CAUSEWAY BAY %26lt;a very famous shopping place in hong kong for teenagers, u will know it when u get ther%26gt; is the biggest, so its the best for u to go ther, it has 2 levels)


angel (less common n popular as compared to others, yellow lego)





i know my english is poor but i reli hope i can help


here is my email address: inoriko02@yahoo.com.hk


feel free to ask me any questions =)Do you know where I can buy nail care, nail art supplies in Hong Kong?
Bon Jour. Its a cosmetic shop and Watsons. Mannings is also fairly sophisticated. There's also this other one that is everywhere is HK, its always painted all pink... I don't rmr the name though.





hope this helps.








read my fashion blog guys and leave me a comment on the page :)


http://weblog.xanga.com/Lucy_Lai
Check here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8%26amp;location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fsite-directory%2F%26amp;tag=funjok-20%26amp;linkCode=ur2%26amp;camp=1789%26amp;creative=9325


You will find what you like!


Good luck!
sorry, but i hope you have fun in hong kong!!i like saying that, haha. hong kong, hong kong!!





=D

No comments:

Post a Comment